Comfort foodPosted: November 8, 2010
You will need:
– a pack of bacon, I used Amerikan pekoni 170g
– a pack of unseasoned 300g broiler strips
– a can of Valio Kolme sipulia -cream
– some tagliatelle, I used about 9 rolls
– Spices (Salt, Provence herbs, garlic grind)
1. Boil a lot of water, add salt and when boiling, throw in some tagliatelle.
2. Cut the bacon to a sauté pan and and fry. No need for extra oil here.
3. Add the chicken strips. Fry them also.
4. Throw in some spice like, salt, Provence herb-mix, garlic.
5. Add the cream, I used Kolme sipulia -flavoured one. Onions are awesome.
6. When the pasta is ready, strain it and throw in the pan with the sauce. Mix a little and scoop on the plate. Easy.
I feel fat, but happy.